måndag 10 juni 2013

Membranous glomerulonephritis. Round 2, Week 25.

Medication: 5mg immunosuppressants (Advagraf), 8mg corticosteroids (Medrol)  and other assorted goodies.



It's week 25, and I'm feeling like a completely new person. The mirror is still showing me a preggers Quasimodo light, but I know Quasi was a good person so I don't fret about it. I'm on my second week of part-time work, and being back among hard working and driven people has worked wonders. Dancing around the kitchen to Going Loco Down In Acapulco only works so far on keeping your spirits up, and being back at work showed me I was slowly heading towards a defunct in the happy department. Now I'm suddenly noticing the sweet scent of lilacs in the air. Way to go, me!
Physically I've still got some work to do, but it's getting there. I'm not Bambi on ice anymore, so now I can start working on my endurance. Only problem is I hate to 'work out', and taking long walks is just so damn boooooring. I love to dance though, so my sister has promised to drag me to some Zumba lessons.

Tip: This one probably should have been mentioned earlier, but... I forgot. If you suffer from acne, have black spots or zits; do not, I repeat; DO NOT pop them. Scarring is almost guaranteed.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Men va skönt att du är på jobbet igen. Även om det är deltid så håller det humöret uppe och du får annat att tänka på.

    Kram!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Are you still blogging? I'd love to talk to you about your experience with MN.

    SvaraRadera