måndag 25 oktober 2010

Hollywood conspiracy theories

Sitting by my desk at work, doing the usual Monday+procrastination routine, I started roaming the web. It didn't take me long to find something to drool over, and that picture is the one below. Please enjoy. However, in order to at least seem to be doing something, I had to move the cursor every now and then, and that's when it hit me. There's definitely something fishy going on in Hollywood... How can there be two drop dead gorgeous men like these two alive at the same time? As if only one of them weren't blessing enough?

Whammo!
Another of my momentary lapses of insanity came rushing head on.


Theory #1
(Yummy, yummy btw)
Hollywood sexy-men retail store?
Somebody had better tell me where to place my order!




Theory #2
Contemporary look-alikes makes me think....
....cloning?
Maybe even robotics?




Theory #3
Time travelling?
Where do I buy my ticket?
And how expensive is plastic surgery in the future? Anybody know?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar